Want It but Can I Pull It Off…??

Since I have doubt I can pull this off, I suggested to my Hong Kong trip girls to try this along....so if I look weird, I will not look weird all by myself..**grinnn**
#1 jumper suit
many responded “susah la nak kencing..” uhuk, for the sake of fashion, and cuba-try-test..jom la kawan-kawan…!!!


price rm74


Price rm599

#2 maxi dress
Wee..this is sOooo IN, Want! Want! Want!..some already got in their closet. i am the belated ones.


Green Braid Maxi dress by ThePoplook.com
Price rm74

#3 bib necklace
Ok, this is easy to convince them to tag along because they are accessories freak enthusiast.

AzuraAzwa via fashionvalet.net
Price rm360

Noir Bibnecklace via ThePoplook
Price rm79

oh, yes..as you can see..i've been hovering these two websites...a lot
tapi, nak shopping kat Hong Kong juga

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner Paid To Promote