Double Diamond Hane

Alhamdulillah, it is OFFICIAL that i am now

DOUBLE DIAMOND MANAGER (DDM)


with group sales exceeds

RM 1, 000, 000

means I am halfway to CDM 2012

to achieve this in less than a year is no accident and has always been my target..!

Thank you to my great leaders and mentors

CDM ADLIZA, CDM SALHA AND CDM HANIS

Of course, thank you so much to my DEDICATED team of whom I will not be here today. The team achievement to date; Two Jam Tangan aka RM100k sales in a month Winners, one DDM on the way, and multiple DSMs. I am truly blessed and inspired!

Last but not least, my sleeping partner, in real life and biz

Your support keep me going



With this tittle, I am NOW more focus in TEAM STRENGTHENING, MENTORING and DEVELOPING NEW TALENT

Thank you u'ollsssss

Follow your PASSION, make GREAT income and be in the RIGHT group!

Contact me;

Hane Hassan
019 6210521



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner Paid To Promote