My PB Biz

Alhamdulillah.....

Rezeki di hujung tahun...

SHOPPING MONEY...yeay..

OK, OK..kena save juga..but gleee, at last ade extra money to save...!!!


My income TRIPLE in a month...!!!

Total income jadi 5 FIGURES

Already looking forward next month paycheque

Alhamdulillah, and terima kasih to all my biz partner and group

and tak dilupakan my dearest husband yg support wife dia buat biz Premium Beauiful ni.

But husband pun happy, wife dia happy dapat shopping tanpa berhutang..!!

dan itu my target..

KEBEBASAN BERBELANJA & KEBEBASAN MASA

kebebasan masa akan datang,

I will still continue to serve my company hinggalah habis the required tenure.

Jadi short term target

No 1. Clearkan credit card #1 & #2

No 2. Reward myself...hehehehehehe


(OK, maybe not Chanel yet, but it is one of my wishlist..!!)

No 3. Start SAVING, malu OK dah 4 tahun bekerja engineer but saving Na-Da..!!!


Note: Stop making excuses. Jom kita improve our health and our quality of life through

PREMIUM BEAUTIFUL...!!

email me at hanehas@gmail.com

or call me at 019 6210521

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner Paid To Promote