Saville @Melawati, my very own..!


Alhamdulillah.... is all i can say after Hannan successfully paksarela myself bought a service apartment. My first home! Oh my very own..! (bayar pun sendiri la ye..) 

My option for assets e.g. #1 Chanel handbag OR #2 Change to Continental Car was not even taken into consideration. there goes communication in relationship, pffftttt...

Yet, i am all excited now..(berkat dengar cakap suami..Amin) guess this asset will keep me excited until at least 2013, reading the progress of the house, decorating and renovating plan, check the current market price and some more many many many more years to pay for the mortgage + maintenance fee, pheww~ wish me luck!


Promo Poster
 
This is from the showroom..Type A

i bought type A..1253 sqft <3
the other not so cool type (joking..!!!) Type B and Type C
 and some more interesting info on Saville @ Melawati

#1 prefer KL-view..? prepare extra rm20k

#2 enjoy higher view? the price increase by rm2k for each level

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner Paid To Promote