Dah Kaya? Getting There…


Q1: Kau dah kaya keeeee..???
Q2: Bila nak pakai beemdoubleuuuu..???
Q3: Bila nak resignnnnnn…???
Ahaks, these are the most frequent questions from my “friends”.
Insya-Allah, insya-Allah, insya-Allah is all I can say. Terima kasih banyak-banyak mendoakan kejayaan dan kesenangan hidupku ini ye.
When I started doing  Premium Beautiful biz, what were my targets?
1. nak pakai set Premium Beautiful PERCUMA…TICKED
2. nak recover modal…TICKED, achieved within 2 weeks
3. nak paid off credit card debts (~17k++)…Alhamdulillah, settled dah hutang credit card
4. nak free travel ke Hong Kong for two…TICKED, and dapat qualified kan another 4 tixs for my biz partners juga
Then…. there’s not on the list
5. purchased of my first home, Saville @Melawati which costs me rm40k for deposit.
So, whats next?
6. maintain zero balance credit card while still enjoying nice food, nice clothes, pampering here n there etc…I require at least extra rm1.5k per month to do that. Ini tak kira raya..*sigh*
7. shopping money at Hong Kong, rm10k à dh ready. weehuuu..:)
8. Alhamdulillah rumah dah siap and I need $$$ for some reno and deco of master bedroom approx rm18k.
9. Build emergency fund, increase saving, investments...approx rm3k per month.
10. berbakti ke jalan Allah (cewah..) e.g. bagi parents/wedding gift/newborn gift/duit raya/help friends & families in need
So to simply answer Qs #1, NO, tak kaya duit ribu-ribu dlm bank and still far from it. But I’m not stress financially and I get to spend live as I wish without having to be secretive about my credit card balance financial status with my husband.
Q #2, Change car? Frankly, I don’t have enough cash to pay the deposit…..yet. And looking at necessity in life that keeps coming e.g. target #8 and #9, this might have to be put on hold just a lil while.
and Q #3, resign?? Why?? I don’t LOVE my job but I don’t HATE it too, I don’t remember bitching about it all the time (sometime yes la..who doesn’t?). Btw, it pays good money which could easily cover my bills. And it comes with epf and good medical benefits too (etho even if I resign I still could enjoy the medical benefit  on my husband’s account haha)..YES, memang ada plan to resign, even before starting this Premium Beautiful biz… just there is no rush to it. Currently, I’m ok with my job, I like my boss, I like my colleagues.
So that’s about it. I have my priorities (well, hannan will def alter the list and budget after he read this, aaahhh the joy of married life :p)
Anyhow, for someone yang started the biz with zero, actually minus and in deep shit..i’m content and happy yet still striving still for the best. Teruskan mendoakan kekayaan kejayaan Hane ye..:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner Paid To Promote