One cup size up in 2 days

I'm a believer...!!

Just because once i started wearing PB which is like 2 days ago, my back fat is gone.. GONE! happy nya..! You know la betapa buruknya back fat shown thru your clothes kan, actually all misplaced fat is disgusting. Hehe. Happpyyyyy...!!

But most importantly, the fat has nicely distributed to my breast *shy-shy* The sisters are fuller and firmer. Thank you kak Ad for getting me the right size. Memang sangat penting measurement and expertise bila beli PB ni. Dah spent that amount of money if the size is not right, hmmm amatla sayang

I'll keep u girls posted on my progress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner Paid To Promote