Boss, i hetchu..!

On his way out, my rarely available at site senior manager stopped by my workstation

Boss: so dah scan?

Me: dah...

Boss: tengok muka u most likely a girl

Me: awwww...really, sebab saya nampak berseri eh..?

Boss: (with explanatory tone) No, actually it's the other way around. The baby girl takes all your seri (explaining while walking away)

Me: huh..???

kuang ajo nyer boss..huhu, but I happened to know that all of his children is girl..so maybe he wasn't talking about me..hahahahHaahaha..errr...maybe je la. i did look very blurgggghhh with my nose running and dont-care-am-not-putting-make-up day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner Paid To Promote