Spa Day at Dewi Sri Spa

Going to SPA has always been my FAVOURITE past times..tak caya? cuba check my credit card bills dulu-dulu..haha, macam-macam package Hane signed up. tapi dulu I have many time (but not so many cash, keje asyik swipe and buat instalment jer..) but now, going to Spa, more like luxury of time to relax and unwind..especially after Holland package completed..Alhamdulillah..

So Dewi my biz partner booked Dewi Sri Spa by Martha Tilaar at Marriot Putrajaya

This is us just arriving, before bergembira di Holland, kami bergembira di Malaysia dulu


then, were split into two rooms, Adliza and Dewi moved to couple room (ooOOoo), and Hane went to single room..yeah..i got ditched at Spa..haha..

no la, they signed up for Aromatheraphy Massage and Facial, but I signed up for Aromatherapy Massage only since I still have one more facial session left at Jusco Wangsa Maju..

Ohh..did I mention that the ambience is TDF..!!!

The jacuzzi..aahhh..too bad I cannot join them for the jacuzzi session. #1 because i had to leave early for appoinment #2 i think i read somewhere that pregnant woman cannot be in jacuzzi (need to get this clarified)


My massage room



Siap ada bath tub for mandi bunga i guess...and next to it is shower rain..!!


oh and this spa also have post natal treatment, bertangas is all i could think of when looking at this mini sauna..haha



Me getting ready to be pampered



I could just signed up for 60 minutes Traditional Massage at RM160++ (usual price: RM210++)
- FREE 20 minutes Facial Massage

but since i want the lulur...so  I signed up for 60 minutes Traditional Aromatherapy Massage at RM180++ (usual price: RM300++) - FREE 20 minutes Lulur

but no aromatheraphy oil for me because I'm pregnant..so just olive oil..but the session still felt goooood

after the massage session, met Adliza and Dewi in their facial room to say goodbye..and we all smell like kunyit..

and then i'm off to KLCC for biz appoinment..yup, i can imagine doing this full time spa - biz -spa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner Paid To Promote